The links below are to websites that offer information related to West Virginia sex offense laws, statistics and other related topics. All website listed below provided information only for the state of West Virginia. The resources below are listed in no particular order. If you know of any other resources that should be added to the West Virginia sex offender resource list, please contact us and let us know.
We do not certify, endorse, or control any of these external link. We do not certify accuracy, timeliness of information, and/or working of these links. Use of this information is voluntary and should be independently reviewed for accuracies.
Links will open in a new window.
State Register & Laws
West Virgina Sex Public Offender Registration – This is the West Virgina State Police Sex Offender Registry database. It can be used to view information about a Sexual Offender.
- Sex Offender Registration Act – This is the sex offender registration act written by the West Virgina legislators.
- West Virgina Registration Laws – Information about the sex offender laws in more layman’s terms then many sites. This page is provided by The KLAAS Kids Foundation.
- West Virginia Sexually Violent Predator Management Task Force: Final Report – A Comprehensive Report on the Workings, Findings, and Recommendations of the Legislatively Enacted West Virginia Sexually Violent Predator Management Task Force. (This is a .pdf file)
Support & Counseling
- River Park Hospital – The Roundtable Program is a residential treatment program for adolescent sex offenders, designed for males 12 to 18 years of age. The program is designed to work with adolescent males who have sexually acted out on others with a length of stay for the program at approximately 12 to 18 months. Located in Huntington, WV.
- West Virginia Sex Offender Study – A report prepared by the Department of Military Affairs and Public Safety. It was published in 2001. (This is a .pdf file)