The links below are to websites that offer information related to Indiana sex offense laws, statistics and other related topics. All website listed below provided information only for the state of Indiana. The resources below are listed in no particular order. If you know of any other resources that should be added to the Indiana sex offender resource list, please contact us and let us know.
We do not certify, endorse, or control any of these external link. We do not certify accuracy, timeliness of information, and/or working of these links. Use of this information is voluntary and should be independently reviewed for accuracies.
Links will open in a new window.
State Register & Laws
- Indiana Public Sex Offender Registration – This is the official Indiana public sex offender registration.
- Indiana Sex Offender Laws – A web page with the Indiana sex offender laws.
- Indiana Registration Appeal Procedure for Non-Incarcerated Registrants (pdf) – A PDF that covers information provided by the Indiana Department of Correction regarding being removed from the sex offender registration.
- Sex Offender Registry FAQs – A short list of FAQs related to the sex offender registration provided by the Wayne County Sheriff Department.
- LifeCare Counseling Services – LifeCare Counseling Services offers sexual addiction therapy. They are located in Carmel, Indiana.
- Lifeline Youth & Family Services – Lifeline Youth & Family Services offers a program that is designed for children ages 8 and up who have been the victims of abuse and who, in turn, begin abusing others. They are located in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
- Nexus Treatment – Nexus Treatment (Onarga Academy) provides several different options for male juvenile sex offenders and/or male juveniles who exhibit sexually problematic or abusive behavior. They are located in Onarga, Illinois.
- Indianapolis Counseling Center – ICC offers the following services: individual and group therapy, specialty groups, forensic and group screening evaluations, referral to community based support groups, education trainings and groups. In addition to specialized treatment plans developed to meet the needs of individuals, additional structured treatment programs are available. They provide services like Sex offender treatment (adult and adolescents), Forensic psychosexual evaluations and Public sexual offense counseling. Offices located in: Bedford, Bloomington, Columbus, Connersville, Indianapolis, Richmond, Shelbyville, Shelbyville, Shoals and Terre Haute.
- Damar Services, Inc. – Damar’s counseling staff supports children adults, families and groups in working through interpersonal problems, depression, anxiety, behavioral self-control and other mental health issues to help clients overcome their unique challenges and get their lives back on track. Likewise, effective treatment and interventions for maladaptive sexual behavior in youths are available through a Credentialed Sexually Abusive Youth Clinician (CSAYC). Located in Indianapolis.
- Youth Opportunity Center – The Diagnostic and Evaluation Program program provides highly trained professional staff and licensed psychologists that complete a variety of objective measures to identify clinical risk factors in the areas of academic achievements, bio-psychosocial assessment and a psychological examination. Various testing assessments can be conducted that include specific testing for such areas as trauma, substance abuse, sexually maladaptive behaviors, personality and mood disorders, etc. which provide insight into clinical risk factors. Located in Muncie.
- Gilbault Children Services – Gibault’s Intensive Sexual interventions System (ISIS) program is a specialized treatment unit for children with sexually maladaptive behaviors. A holistic approach is taken with the child’s treatment while at Gibault. Children who are 14 years of age and older participate in groups such as trauma outcome processing, appropriate sexuality, and relapse prevention groups. Healthy touch groups are a focus for younger children in the ISIS program. Located in Terre Haute.
- Bowen Center – The Bowen Center is committed to helping individuals and families struggling with addiction. Addiction affects mental health, emotional health, relationships and can lead to death when untreated. We offer various services including individual, group, and medication management to assist clients in developing a treatment program that meets their needs. Includes sex addiction (pornography, etc) and other impulse control behaviors. Provides services to both adults and juveniles. Located in Wabash.
- IN-AJSOP – The mission of the IN-AJSOP is to continually advance the treatment of maladaptive sexual behavior in youth in the state of Indiana through the establishment of the best practice standards based on the empirical research; and to provide clinical, technical and training support to professional and organizations responsible for responding to these youth. A list of treatment providers for youth can be found here.
- Sex Therapy Treatment Centers in Indiana – Help with sex therapy in Indiana (IN) or for an Indiana (IN) sex therapist these professionals provide sex therapy, sex psychotherapy, sex therapy counseling and sex offender therapy and Indiana (IN) sex offender Therapist. They include sex therapists, sex psychologists, sex psychotherapists and sex counselors.
The law offices listed below can assist with dealing with a sexual crime defense,removing your name from the registration (if possible by law), divorce or child custody battle. They can also assist with other legal matters you may have.
- Keffer Barnhart LLP – At our firm, we stand ready to ensure that your rights are protected and that the sex offender registry does not affect your life and future. When you work with our firm, we can take a close look at your case and help determine if your rights were violated in any manner during the arrest or any stage of prosecution. A charge or conviction for an illegal sex act can greatly alter the course of your life and leave you facing fines, penalties, jail or prison time, restitution and additional penalties. Located in Indianapolis.
- Maryan Law, LLC – Attorney Dorie A. Maryan, understands you may be frightened if you are facing sex crime charges. She’s here to help. She will do everything she can to protect you from the harsh consequences of a sex crime conviction — including mandatory registration as a sex offender. She represent people throughout the Indianapolis area who are charged with many types of sex crimes. Offices located in Indianapolis and Bargersville.
- Wruble Law Group – At Wruble Law Group, our South Bend criminal defense lawyers have two decades of legal experience, and our goal is to defend your rights, freedom, and reputation against these allegations. Serving South Bend and St. Joseph County area.
- The Koffel Law Firm – AIf you have been charged with a sex crime, enlisting the help of a Columbus sex crime lawyer is a critical first step to fighting for your rights and future. At The Koffel Law Firm, they can provide a swift evaluation of your case to put you on the right path for an aggressive defense. The approach taken by you and your legal representation from the beginning can make all the difference to the outcome of your case, so don’t wait to contact the firm. Located in Columbus.
- Women Against Registry – They offer a national support line (Registrants & Families Support Line 800-773-4319) and instate contacts, employment and housing along with family support.
- Public Advocates in Community re-Entry (PACE) – Public Advocates in Community re-Entry (PACE) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit located in Marion County Indiana that provides services exclusively to individuals with felony convictions. PACE seeks to provide services and resources to enable those returning citizens to become law abiding, productive and responsible members of society.
- Indiana General Assembly – Find out who your state senator and representative are and ways to contact him/her.
- Indiana Governor – Find out who your state’s governor is and how to contact him/her.