The links below are to websites that offer information related to Washington sex offense laws, statistics and other related topics. All website listed below provided information only for the state of Washington. The resources below are listed in no particular order. If you know of any other resources that should be added to the Washington sex offender resource list, please contact us and let us know.
We do not certify, endorse, or control any of these external link. We do not certify accuracy, timeliness of information, and/or working of these links. Use of this information is voluntary and should be independently reviewed for accuracies.
Links will open in a new window.
State Register, Laws & Information
- Washington Public Sex Offender Registry – This is the Washington Association of Sheriffs and Police Chiefs official Sex Offender Registry database. It can be used to view information about a Sexual Offender.
- Washington Megan’s Law – Information about Megan’s law in the State of Washington in more layman’s terms then many sites. This page is provided by The KLAAS Kids Foundation.
- Washington State Institute for Public Policy – The public policy research agency for the Washington state legislature. The website has a number of research papers on sex offender policy.
Support & Counseling
- Sex Offender Resource Packet 2010 – A list of programs and agencies that help sex-offenders transition back into the community and may help with basic needs, housing, employment, and transitional support. This is a .pdf file.
- Washington Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers – The Washington Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers (WATSA) is a state chapter of the Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers (ATSA). ATSA was founded to foster research, facilitate information exchange, further professional education and provide for the advancement of professional standards and practices in the field of sex offender evaluation and treatment.
- Stop the Senate – Site to find out whom your state senator is and ways to contact him/her.
- Stop the House of Representatives– Site to find out whom your state House of Representative is and ways to contact him/her.
- Stop the Governor – Site to find out whom your state’s governor is and how to contact him/her.
Any .pdf file needs Adobe Reader to view. Click here to download Adobe Reader.