The links below are to websites that offer information related to Vermont sex offense laws, statistics and other related topics. All website listed below provided information only for the state of Vermont. The resources below are listed in no particular order. If you know of any other resources that should be added to the Vermont sex offender resource list, please contact us and let us know.
We do not certify, endorse, or control any of these external link. We do not certify accuracy, timeliness of information, and/or working of these links. Use of this information is voluntary and should be independently reviewed for accuracies.
Links will open in a new window.
State Register, Laws & Information
- Vermont Public Sex Offender Registry – This is the Vermont Criminal Information Center official Sex Offender Registry database. It can be used to view information about a Sexual Offender.
- Registration Laws – Information provided by the Vermont Criminal Information Center about the registration laws in the state.
- Vermont Megan’s Law – Information about Megan’s law in the State of Texas in more layman’s terms then many sites. This page is provided by The KLAAS Kids Foundation.
- Sex Offender Supervision and Community Notification Study Committee Report – This report was prepared in 2005 to notify that state senate on recommendations to the sex offender laws and registration.
Support & Counseling
If you know of any counseling options in the state of Montana, please contact us and let us know.
- NASDDDS Sex Offender Treatment – The National Association of State Directors of Developmental Disabilities Services (NASDDDS) provides a web page with information for individuals with disabilities whom are also registered sex offenders.
- Stop the Senate – Site to find out whom your state senator is and ways to contact him/her.
- Stop the House of Representatives– Site to find out whom your state House of Representative is and ways to contact him/her.
- Stop the Governor – Site to find out whom your state’s governor is and how to contact him/her.
Any .pdf file needs Adobe Reader to view. Click here to download Adobe Reader.