The links below are to websites that offer information related to Utah sex offense laws, statistics and other related topics. All website listed below provided information only for the state of Utah. The resources below are listed in no particular order. If you know of any other resources that should be added to the Utah sex offender resource list, please contact us and let us know.
We do not certify, endorse, or control any of these external link. We do not certify accuracy, timeliness of information, and/or working of these links. Use of this information is voluntary and should be independently reviewed for accuracies.
Links will open in a new window.
State Register, Laws & Information
- Utah Sex Offender Notification and Registration – This is the Utah Department of Corrections official Sex Offender Registry database. It can be used to view information about a Sexual Offender.
- Approved Sex Offender Therapy Providers – A list provided by the Utah Department of Corrections of contracted sex offender treatment providers.
- Parameters for Treating Sex Offenders – A list of parameters are employed as criteria used to determine eligibility for outpatient sex-offender treatment providers and their programs.
Support & Counseling
- Pride Counseling – The Healthy Self-Expressions program is how Pride Counseling is responsibly addressing the issues of public sex environments while providing the courts a therapeutic option that works. They provide a program have gay men or men whom have sex in public that is coordinated through the Salt Lake County Criminal Justice Services, and includes a clinical assessment, 5-week Men’s Group process and three individual sessions (8 weeks total).
- Oxbow Academy – Oxbow Academy is the premier provider of residential treatment for teenage boys struggling with a variety of behavioral problems that also include sexual concerns.
- Suncrest Counseling – Suncrest Counseling is a one-stop service for your counseling and medication management needs. Locations in: South Jordan, West Valley, North Salt Lake andAmerican Fork.
- Kaizen Counseling – Kaizen Counseling is an approved provider of outpatient sexual offender treatment and aftercare in Utah. We have offices in Salt Lake, Davis, and Weber counties.
- Youth Health Associates – Youth Health Associates is committed to the welfare and growth of the clients we serve and to the safety of the community. We are a clinically driven program motivated by both the Restorative Justice Model and by the standards of treatment and practice put forth by the Network on Juveniles Offending Sexually (NOJOS). Varies locations throughout Utah.
- Sex Therapy Treatment Centers in Utah – Help with sex therapy in Utah (UT) or for an Utah (UT) sex therapist these professionals provide sex therapy, sex psychotherapy, sex therapy counseling and sex offender therapy and Utah (UT) sex offender Treatment. They include sex therapists, sex psychologists, sex psychotherapists and sex counselors.
The law offices listed below can assist with dealing with a sexual crime defense,removing your name from the registration (if possible by law), divorce or child custody battle. They can also assist with other legal matters you may have.
- Law Offices of Darren M. Levitt, PLLC – As a Salt Lake City defense attorney, Darren M. Levitt represents men, women, and youth facing sex crime related charges. He understands that any alleged criminal offense, especially for a sex crime, is rarely straightforward. Constitutional right violations, improper investigation procedures, exaggeration or false accusations can be used to your benefit and create a solid defense strategy. Located in Salt Lake City.
- Salcido Law Firm PLLC – A Utah sex crimes lawyer at Salcido Law Firm is ready to fight for your rights if you have been accused of one of these serious offenses. We are ready to give you the aggressive defense you need to ensure that all of your rights are protected. Sex crimes can range from misdemeanors to felonies and the consequences vary. Varies locations throughout Northern and Southern Utah.
- Susanne Gustin, Attorney at Law – As a female attorney in a male-dominated field, I have been able to carve a niche in the Utah legal community by defending primarily men who have been accused of sex offenses and other serious criminal charges. As your lawyer, I will provide you and your loved ones with nothing less than excellence in criminal defense. To me, this means fighting aggressively to defend you by relying on my extensive experience and knowledge of the law. I promise nothing less than the most aggressive courtroom advocacy you will find. Located in Salt Lake City.
- Aric Cramer, Attorney at Law – The St. George sex crime lawyers at Aric Cramer, Attorney at Law believe that everyone is innocent until proven guilty. Their detailed understanding of state and federal laws regarding sex crimes allows them to mount a defense combining their own research with the reports and interviews filed by the prosecution. Located in St. George.
- Utah Department of Corrections – Half Way Homes – The Utah Department of Corrections, through Adult Probation and Parole, operates five residential community correctional centers in Utah for offenders who are on probation or who have recently paroled from prison. These “halfway” houses are designed to help offenders who may not have a place to go when they leave prison, need additional treatment as they transition back into the community or are struggling and at risk of returning to jail or prison.
- Utah State Senators – Find out whom your state senator is and ways to contact him/her.
- Utah State House of Representatives– Find out whom your state House of Representative is and ways to contact him/her.
- Utah Governor – Find out whom your state’s governor is and how to contact him/her.