The links below are to websites that offer information related to Tennessee sex offense laws, statistics and other related topics. All website listed below provided information only for the state of Tennessee. The resources below are listed in no particular order. If you know of any other resources that should be added to the Tennessee sex offender resource list, please contact us and let us know.
We do not certify, endorse, or control any of these external link. We do not certify accuracy, timeliness of information, and/or working of these links. Use of this information is voluntary and should be independently reviewed for accuracies.
Links will open in a new window.
State Register, Laws & Information
- Tennesse Public Sex Offender Registry – This is the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation official Sex Offender Registry database. It can be used to view information about a Sexual Offender.
- Tennessee Public Sex Offender Registry FAQ – This is a site provided by the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation with Frequently Asked Questions in regards to the sex offender laws in Tennessee.
- – Amendments for Tennessee Sexual Offender and Violent Sexual Offender Registration, Verification, and Tracking Act of 2004 Provides information about the amendments to the Sex Offender Registrations laws, including a section about the process of removing one’s name from the registration.
- Tennessee Megan’s Law – Information about Megan’s law in the State of Tennessee in more layman’s terms then many sites. This page is provided by The KLAAS Kids Foundation.
Support & Counseling
- Counseling & Consultation Services, Inc. – Counseling & Consultation Services, Inc. is a nonprofit organization which has been formed to assess, treat and provide consultation regarding specialized treatment for youthful, adolescent or adult sexual offenders, victims of sexual abuse and their families. Their main office is located in Limestone, Tennessee.
- Family for Fairness – Family for Fairness is dedicated to working for fairness in sex offender legislation for teenage first offenders.
- Stop the Senate – Site to find out whom your state senator is and ways to contact him/her.
- Stop the House of Representatives– Site to find out whom your state House of Representative is and ways to contact him/her.
- Stop the Governor – Site to find out whom your state’s governor is and how to contact him/her.
Any .pdf file needs Adobe Reader to view. Click here to download Adobe Reader.