The links below are to websites that offer information related to Oklahoma sex offense laws, statistics and other related topics. All website listed below provided information only for the state of Oklahoma. The resources below are listed in no particular order. If you know of any other resources that should be added to the Oklahoma sex offender resource list, please contact us and let us know.
We do not certify, endorse, or control any of these external link. We do not certify accuracy, timeliness of information, and/or working of these links. Use of this information is voluntary and should be independently reviewed for accuracies.
Links will open in a new window.
State Register & Laws
- Oklahoma Public Sex Offender Registry – This is the Oklahoma Department of Corrections official Sex Offender Registry database. It can be used to view information about a Sexual Offender.
- Oklahoma Registration Laws – Information about the sex offender laws in more layman’s terms then many sites. This page is provided by The KLAAS Kids Foundation.
- Special Supervision Conditions for Sex Offenders – Official rules required of a person whom committed a sexual offense to follow in the state of Oklahoma while on probation. (This is a .pdf file)
- Dale R. Doty – Dale R. Doty is an Approved Misdemeanor Sex Offender Treatment Specialist by the Tulsa County Court. He works for Christian Family Institute and is located in Tulsa, OK.
- Hand Up Ministries – Hand Up Ministries is a Faith based prison after-care program for men and women that have just been released from prison. We offer a “Hand Up” NOT a “Hand Out”. We provide housing complete with utilities, transportation, meals, clothing, hygiene produCts and, most importantly, a structured environment to help these men and women re-adjust to society. They provide assistance with housing as well.
- Oklahoma RSOL – Oklahoma RSOL will seek to educate the public, the Legislature, and the Governor on the facts versus the myths concerning the current laws regarding sex offenders including the Registry and its effects on everyone including not only the former offenders and their families but on the community as a whole.
- Citizens For Legislative Change Oklahoma (CFC) – Citizens For Legislative Change Oklahoma (CFC) was created to provide an arena/forum/space to openly discuss political and constitutional issues related to the proliferation of laws against Regsitered Sexual Offenders (RSO’s).
- Stop the Senate – Site to find out whom your state senator is and ways to contact him/her.
- Stop the House of Representatives– Site to find out whom your state House of Representative is and ways to contact him/her.
- Stop the Governor – Site to find out whom your state’s governor is and how to contact him/her.
Any .pdf file needs Adobe Reader to view. Click here to download Adobe Reader.