The links below are to websites that offer information related to New Mexico sex offense laws, statistics and other related topics. All website listed below provided information only for the state of New Mexico. The resources below are listed in no particular order. If you know of any other resources that should be added to the Wisconsin sex offender resource list, please contact us and let us know.
We do not certify, endorse, or control any of these external link. We do not certify accuracy, timeliness of information, and/or working of these links. Use of this information is voluntary and should be independently reviewed for accuracies.
Links will open in a new window.
State Register & Laws
- New Mexico Public Sex Offender Registry – This is the New Mexico Department of Public Safety official Sex Offender Registry database. It can be used to view information about a Sexual Offender.
- New Mexico Public Sex Offender Registry FAQ – This is a site provided by the New Mexico Department of Public Safety with Frequently Asked Questions in regards to the sex offender laws and rules in New Mexico.
- New Mexico Registration Laws – Information about the sex offender laws in more layman’s terms then many sites. This page is provided by The KLAAS Kids Foundation.
- New Mexico Sex Offender Management Board – The mission of the SOMB is to develop and recommend to the NMSC best practices in the management and treatment of adult and juvenile sex offenders and to protect current and prevent future victims of sex offenses.
- Desert Hill – Desert Hills mission is to provide high quality, comprehensive behavior and mental health services to adolescents and their families. They provide juvenile sex offender treatment and are located in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- All Faiths Receiving Home, Inc. – All Faiths can help children and families before problems become serious. They provide treatment for intra-familial sex offenders specializing in family reunification cases and children 12 and under with sexual acting out behavior. They are located in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- New Mexico Clearinghouse – New Mexico Clearinghouse on Sexual Abuse and Assault Services. They have a small list of New Mexico sex offender treatment resources.
- Titus House Ministries – A Christian ministry which provides help to former sex offenders who are in prison and aftercare for returning citizens. Located in Tijeras, NM.
- Reform Sex Offender Laws in New Mexico – The purpose of RSOLNM is to end the punitive, public “sex offender” registry, residency restrictions, and civil commitment laws which endanger our society and stigmatize, shame, and unnecessarily ruin the lives of registered children, adults, and family members.
- Research Overview: Sex Offender Treatment Approaches and Programs – This report provides research information for members of the New Mexico Sentencing Commission on topic of sex offenders. It was written in 2003. (This is a .pdf file)