The links below are to websites that offer information related to Nevada sex offense laws, statistics and other related topics. All website listed below provided information only for the state of Nevada. The resources below are listed in no particular order. If you know of any other resources that should be added to the Nevada sex offender resource list, please contact us and let us know.
We do not certify, endorse, or control any of these external link. We do not certify accuracy, timeliness of information, and/or working of these links. Use of this information is voluntary and should be independently reviewed for accuracies.
Links will open in a new window.
State Register & Laws
- Nevada Public Sex Offender Registry – This is the Nevada State Patrol official Sex Offender Registry database. It can be used to view information about a Sexual Offender.
- Nevada Public Sex Offender Registry FAQ – This is a site provided by the Nevada State Patrol with Frequently Asked Questions in regards to the sex offender laws and rules in Nevada.
- Nevada’s Guideline and Procedures for Community Notification of Adult Sex Offender – This is a guideline issued by the Office of the Nevada Attorney General. (This is a .pdf file)
- Family and Child Treatment of Southern Nevada (FACT) – Family and Child Treatment of Southern Nevada (FACT) is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping children, adults, and families overcome and heal the traumas of abuse, neglect, and violence. They offer treatment for adolescents whom have perpetrated inappropriate sexual behavior.
- Spring Mountain Treatment Center – Spring Mountain Treatment Center cares about helping troubled people make positive changes. They provide a adolescent male sexual offender program.
- KCI – The Anti-Meth – Nevada Licensed Treatment, Transitional Living and Halfway House Facilities. They list places that offer sex offender halfway housing.