The links below are to websites that offer information related to Nebraska sex offense laws, statistics and other related topics. All website listed below provided information only for the state of Nebraska. The resources below are listed in no particular order. If you know of any other resources that should be added to the Nebraska sex offender resource list, please contact us and let us know.
We do not certify, endorse, or control any of these external link. We do not certify accuracy, timeliness of information, and/or working of these links. Use of this information is voluntary and should be independently reviewed for accuracies. Links will open in a new window.
State Register & Laws
- Nebraska Public Sex Offender Registry – This is the Nebraska State Patrol official Sex Offender Registry database. It can be used to view information about a Sexual Offender.
Nebraska Sex Offender Registry – Documents -Information provided by the Nebraska State Patrol laws, rules and risk assessments
- Nebraska Public Sex Offender Registry FAQ – This is a site provided by the Nebraska State Patrol with Frequently Asked Questions in regards to the sex offender laws and rules in Nebraska.
- The Lincoln Regional Center’s Sex Offender Services Program – A report by the Legislative Performance Audit Committee to assess the adequacy of Lincoln Regional Center’s sex offender program discharge procedures.
- Lutheran Family Services of Nebraska, Inc. – Lutheran Family Services of Nebraska, Inc. offers individual and group therapy for adult sex offenders. They have many locations around Nebraska. Visit their site to see if this service from Lutheran Family Services is near you.
- Orr Psychotherapy Resources – Orr Psychotherapy Resources are dedicated to helping individuals, groups, and families meet the challenges of change. Diane Fehringer, LMHP specializes in sex offender therapy. They have offices in Seward and Lincoln, Nebraska.
- Nebraska Statewide Directory for Resources for Sex Offender Outpatient Treatment – A list that was compiled in 2008 that provides treatment options for both adult and juvenile sex offenders. (This is a .pdf file)
- Child Guidance Center – Child Guidance Center is dedicated to providing child-centered, family-focused mental health services in Lincoln, Nebraska. They provide a Sexual Misconduct Treatment Program that is designed for youth ages 12-18 who demonstrate sexually abusive behaviors.
- Whitehall Program – A residential program that works with adolescents, aged 13-18. Located in Lincoln, NE. (This is a pdf).
- Families Affirming Community Safety – The Families Affirming Community Safety is focused on changing the sex offender registration laws in Nebraska. They also provide a list of employers that hire individuals with felonies.
- Public Awareness and Action Resulting From Sex Offender Community Notification Laws – This study examines the degree to which community notification laws inform the public of sex offender information and preventative action from citizens.