The links below are to websites that offer information related to Montana sex offense laws, statistics and other related topics. All website listed below provided information only for the state of Montana. The resources below are listed in no particular order. If you know of any other resources that should be added to the Montana sex offender resource list, please contact us and let us know.
We do not certify, endorse, or control any of these external link. We do not certify accuracy, timeliness of information, and/or working of these links. Use of this information is voluntary and should be independently reviewed for accuracies.
Links will open in a new window.
State Register & Laws
- Montana Public Sex Offender Registry – This is the Montana Department of Public Safety official Sex Offender Registry database. It can be used to view information about a Sexual Offender.
- Montana’s Sexual or Violent Offender Registration Act -Information provided by the Montana Legislative Services.
- Montana’s Sexual Offender Types and Tier Levels – Information provided by the Montana Department of Public Safety sexual offender types and tier levels.
- Montana’s Chemical Treatment of Sex Offenders Law – Information about who may go through the Montana’s chemical treatment and what is used by law to accomplish this treatment.
If you know of any counseling options in the state of Montana, please contact us and let us know.
- Montana RSOL – Working on changing the registration laws for sex offenders in Montana.
- The Law Offices of Taylor & Taylor, LLC – At The Law Offices of Taylor & Taylor, LLC, we presume you are innocent and fight to protect your innocence. Over his 20-year career, lawyer Michael Taylor has successfully represented clients facing a wide range of sex offenses, including: Rape and statutory rape, Molestation, Sodomy, Soliciting a prostitute and Internet sex crimes. Mr. Taylor also represents juveniles who have been charged with sex crimes and represents clients who have been charged with sex offenses after police sting operations. Located in Lees Summit, MO.