The links below are to websites that offer information related to Mississippi sex offense laws, statistics and other related topics. All website listed below provided information only for the state of Mississippi . The resources below are listed in no particular order. If you know of any other resources that should be added to the Mississippi sex offender resource list, please contact us and let us know.
We do not certify, endorse, or control any of these external link. We do not certify accuracy, timeliness of information, and/or working of these links. Use of this information is voluntary and should be independently reviewed for accuracies.
Links will open in a new window.
State Register & Laws
- Mississippi Public Sex Offender Registry – This is the Mississippi Department of Public Safety official Sex Offender Registry database. It can be used to view information about a Sexual Offender.
- Mississippi Sex Offender Registry FAQs – This is a site provided by the Mississippi Department of Public Safety with Frequently Asked Questions in regards to the sex offender laws in Mississippi.
- Pine Grove’s Gentle Path – Pine Grove’s Gentle Path is a program for those suffering from sexual addiction, relationship addiction and sexual anorexia. It is under the direction of Patrick Carnes, Ph.D., C.A.S. The facility is located in Hattiesburg, Mississippi.
- Parkwood Hospital – The Adolescent Sex Offender Program at Parkwood Hospital is a residential program equipped to serve male residents ranging from 13-17 years of age. They are located in Olive Branch, Mississippi.
- Stop the Senate – Site to find out whom your state senator is and ways to contact him/her.
- Stop the House of Representatives– Site to find out whom your state House of Representative is and ways to contact him/her.
- Stop the Governor – Site to find out whom your state’s governor is and how to contact him/her.
Any .pdf file needs Adobe Reader to view. Click here to download Adobe Reader.