The links below are to websites that offer information related to Minnesota sex offense laws, statistics and other related topics. All website listed below provided information only for the state of Minnesota. The resources below are listed in no particular order. If you know of any other resources that should be added to the Wisconsin sex offender resource list, please contact us and let us know.
We do not certify, endorse, or control any of these external link. We do not certify accuracy, timeliness of information, and/or working of these links. Use of this information is voluntary and should be independently reviewed for accuracies.
Links will open in a new window.
State Register, Laws & Information
- Minnesota Public Sex Offenders Registry – This is the Minnesota Department of Corrections official Sex Offender Registry database. It can be used to view information about a Sexual Offender. Only sex offenders who are classified as level 3 can be accessed from the website.
Minnesota Statutes 244.052 – Information about the statute that defines who is on the Minnesota sex offenders registry.
- Minnesota Department of Corrections Sex Offender Treatment – Information about the Minnesota Department of Corrections Sex Offender Treatment/Programming.
- Governor’s Commission on Sex Offender Policy – A report commissioned by the Governor of Minnesota to determine the best practices to deal with sex offenders. The report was written in 2005. (This is a .pdf file).
Support & Counseling
- Leo A. Hoffmann Center, Inc. – The outpatient program at Leo A. Hoffmann Center, Inc. strives to work with adolescent males using the most up-to-date methods, techniques, and interventions available to address inappropriate or harmful sexual behaviors. They are located in St. Peter, Minnesota.
- Minnesota Directory for supervision and Treatment of Sex Offenders – A list that was compiled in 2006 that provides treatment options for both adult and juvenile sex offenders. (This is a .pdf file)
- University of Minnesota’s Center for Sexual Health – The University of Minnesota’s Center for Sexual Health’s sex offender treatment program is provided on an outpatient basis for both men and women. An individual does not need to be court-ordered to get treatment. They are located in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Alpha Human Services – Alpha’s mission is to reduce the incidence of the victimization of innocent people by providing treatment to sex offenders, their families, and sexual abuse victims; to reduce the pain and suffering caused by sexual abuse, and to be an educational resource for other agencies, and the public. Alpha offers group, individual, and family therapy services throughout its three major divisions (adult residential, adult outpatient and adolescent outpatient services). Treatment modalities include a variety of strategies designed to decrease the potential for further sexual offenses. They are located in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Mille Lacs Academy – Mille Lacs Academy provides several different options for male juvenile sex offenders and/or male juveniles who exhibit sexually problematic or abusive behavior. They are located in Onamia, Minnesota.
- Upper Mississippi Mental Health Center – Upper Mississippi Mental Health Center (UMMHC) provides treatment for adjudicated sex offenders is available for both adolescents and adults. The program accepts referrals from counties throughout Minnesota. They have offices in Bemidji and Park Rapids, Minnesota.
- Woodland Centers – Woodland Centers provides sex offender evaluation services. They are located in Willmar, Minnesota and serve the west central Minnesota area.
- Minnesota RSOL – Minnesota Reform Sex Offender Laws official website.
- SVP Consultation – Consulting Services for persons detained under the SVP laws, family members and/or loved ones of men detained under these laws, SVP Defense Attorneys, Expert Witnesses, Evaluators/Examiners, as well as to Respondents and potential Respondents within the Sexually Violent Predator (SVP) Context.
- Stop the Senate – Site to find out whom your state senator is and ways to contact him/her.
- Stop the House of Representatives– Site to find out whom your state House of Representative is and ways to contact him/her.
- Stop the Governor – Site to find out whom your state’s governor is and how to contact him/her.
Any .pdf file needs Adobe Reader to view. Click here to download Adobe Reader.