The links below are to websites that offer information related to Maryland sex offense laws, statistics and other related topics. All website listed below provided information only for the state of Maryland. The resources below are listed in no particular order. If you know of any other resources that should be added to the Maryland sex offender resource list, please contact us and let us know.
We do not certify, endorse, or control any of these external link. We do not certify accuracy, timeliness of information, and/or working of these links. Use of this information is voluntary and should be independently reviewed for accuracies.
Links will open in a new window.
State Register & Laws
- Maryland Public Sex Offender Registration – This is the Maryland Department of Public Safety official Sex Offender Registry database. It can be used to view information about a Sexual Offender.
- Understanding and Using the Sex Offender Registry – Understanding and using the sex offender registry is provided by the Attorney General of Maryland.
- Ms. Shannon D. Howard – Ms. Shannon D. Howard provides sex offender treatment to children and adolescents. She is located in Waldorf, Maryland.
- Ethical Treatment for All Youth – Ethical Treatment for All Youth provides a list of over 25 treatment providers located in the state of Maryland. Please view their site to see which ones treats adults sex offenders and/or juvenile sex offender.
- The Woodbourne Center – Woodbourne has traditionally worked with children and adolescents with behavioralvmental health problems stemming from abuse and neglect, traumatizing life experiences and family histories of mental health problems. They provide Therapeutic Residential Treatment for juvenile sex offenders and are located in Baltimore, Maryland.
- National Center on Institutions and Alternatives (NCIA) – The National Center on Institutions and Alternatives provides health counseling to adult and juvenile sex offenders and their families. They are located in Baltimore, Maryland.
- The Institute for Family Centered Services – IFCS has earned the reputation for successfully serving families with the most challenging and difficult circumstances, utilizing powerful and rigorous interventions via intensive in home services to maximize community safety. They offer a treatment program for adult sex offenders and sex offender assessment. Please visit their site to find a location nearest to you.
- Families Advocating Intelligent Registries (FAIR) – FAIR is a group of Maryland residents linked by our common belief that public registration has become a punishment far beyond its original civil regulatory intent.
- Maryland Citizens For Sex Offender Justice – Maryland Citizens For Sex Offender Justice focuses on educating Maryland’s public and state government on the sex offender facts vs fiction.