The links below are to websites that offer information related to Kansas sex offense laws, statistics and other related topics. All website listed below provided information only for the state of Kansas. The resources below are listed in no particular order. If you know of any other resources that should be added to the Kansas sex offender resource list, please contact us and let us know.
We do not certify, endorse, or control any of these external link. We do not certify accuracy, timeliness of information, and/or working of these links. Use of this information is voluntary and should be independently reviewed for accuracies.
Links will open in a new window.
State Register & Laws
- Kansas Public Sex Offender Registration – This is the Kansas Bureau of Investigation official Sex Offender Registry database. It can be used to view information about a Sexual Offender.
- Kansas Public Sex Offender Registration Frequently Asked Questions – A list of frequently asked questions compiled by the Kansas Bureau of Investigation.
- Youthville – Youthville offers Sexual Issues Treatment Program (SITP) and Sexual Aggressive Treatment Program (SATP). Both programs are for juvenile. These programs are offered in Dodge City, Kansas.
- Clinical Associates, P.A. – Clinical Associates, P.A. offers evidence-based sex offender evaluation and treatment services throughout the State of Kansas. Clinical Associates is the contracted provider for sex offender treatment for the Kansas Department of Corrections.
- Hope Harbor – Our Sex Offender program runs on a continual basis. After your sex offender evaluation, call us to set up your intake session. The intake session takes approximately one hour to complete and the cost is $85. After your intake, you may begin treatment. Provides services for both adults and youth. Located in Kansas City.
- Hope Harbor – Lakeside Academy of Kansas is an YRC-II residential youth center that provides programming for boys ages 13 and older and works closely with the Kansas Juvenile Justice Authority and Social Rehabilitative Services. Residents can participate if needed in a certified, outpatient substance abuse treatment program, including substance abuse assessment and individual and group counseling along with outpatient individual, group and family counseling, sex offender treatment and psychiatric services. Located in Goddard.
- Sex Therapy Treatment Centers in Kansas – Help with sex therapy in Kansas (KS) or for a Kansas (KS) sex therapist these professionals provide sex therapy, sex psychotherapy, sex therapy counseling and sex offender therapy and Kansas (KS) sex offender Therapist. They include sex therapists, sex psychologists, sex psychotherapists and sex counselors.
The law offices listed below can assist with dealing with a sexual crime defense,removing your name from the registration (if possible by law), divorce or child custody battle. They can also assist with other legal matters you may have.
- Norton Hare, L.L.C. – The attorneys at Norton Hare have decades of experience in handling investigations and cases involving high-level sex crimes. Attorney Phil Stein worked for over 5 years in the Sex Crimes Division of the Johnson County D.A.’s office. He is intimately familiar with the unique evidentiary and legal issues that arise in sex crime cases in Kansas and with the people involved in law enforcement and prosecution of Johnson County sex crimes. Located at Overland Park.
- The Swain Law Office – Talk to us about your arrest and the charges against you. The Swain Law Office will provide you initial consultation and guidance free of charge. If you choose to hire us, payment is accepted through all major credit cards. We will see you whenever and as many times as is necessary, whether that’s in the evenings, weekends, or for in-jail appointments. Experience with both adults and juveniles. Located in Lawrence.
- Ney & Adams, Attorneys At Law – If you have been arrested or charged with a crime, you may feel as if your life and liberty are in jeopardy. Our attorneys understand the fears and concerns you are going through. We are here to protect your rights and give you the legal guidance you need to get your life back on track. Our legal team is ready to build a strong defense against all state and federal charges, including sex offenses, including rape and aggravated indecent liberties. Located in Wichita.
- Kansas State Legislature– Find out who your state senator and representative are and ways to contact him/her.
- Kansas Governor – Find out who your state’s governor is and how to contact him/her.