The links below are to websites that offer information related to Illinois sex offense laws, statistics and other related topics. All website listed below provided information only for the state of Illinois. The resources below are listed in no particular order. If you know of any other resources that should be added to the Illinois sex offender resource list, please contact us and let us know.
We do not certify, endorse, or control any of these external link. We do not certify accuracy, timeliness of information, and/or working of these links. Use of this information is voluntary and should be independently reviewed for accuracies.
Links will open in a new window.
State Register & Laws
- Illinois Public Sex Offender Registration – This is the Illinois state police official Sex Offender Registry database. It can be used to view information about a Sexual Offender.
- Illinois Sex Offender Registration Act – This is an act that pertains to the Illinois sex offender registration.
- Sex Offender Community Notification Law – The sex offender community notification law explains how the public is notified about sex offenders living in the state of Illinois.
- Illinois Sex Offender Management Board -Information about the Illinois sex offender management board.
- Illinois Sex Offenses & Offender Registration Task Force – In 2016, Illinois created the Sex Offenses and Sex Offender Registration Task Force. A report was issued with their finding. Link to that report is available on the website.
- Approved Sex Offender Treatment Providers (pdf) – A list of approved sex offender treatment providers compiled by the Illinois Sex Offnder Management Board. The list is broke down by counties.
- Gina L. Spielman LCSW and Associates – Gina L. Spielman LCSW and Associates provide counseling to adult and juvenile sex offenders. They are located in Oswego and Naperville, Illinios.
- The Millennium Counseling Center – The Millennium Counseling Center offers counseling for sexual addicted individuals. They are locate in Chicago, Illinois.
- Hedy Tan, CSAT – Hedy Tan offers counseling for sex addiction to individuals. She is located in Chicago, Illinois.
- Successful Self-Care, Ltd – Successful Self-Care provides sex/love addictions. They are located in Chicago, Illinois.
- The Antioch Group – The Antioch group provides sexual addiction therapy. They are located in Peoria, Illinois.
- Dr. Frank Cushing and Dr. Kyle Cushing – Dr. Frank Cushing and Dr. Kyle Cushing, clinical psychologists who have over 35 years experience in providing caring, quality mental health evaluation and treatment services to people in Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin. They conduct sexual offense evaluation and sex offender therapy. They are located in Rockford, IL.
- Center for Contextual Change – The Center for Contextual Change specializes in treating juvenile sexual abuse. The Center’s nationally recognized model is based on multi-systemic treatment with an emphasis on relapse prevention. The Center also provides comprehensive juvenile sex offender evaluations and develops treatment goals to balance the needs of the many parties involved. They are located in Skokie, Chicago and Elmhurst.
- ABC Counseling – Provides evaluation and treatment to juveniles that have sexual behavior issues (sometimes referred to as sexually abusive youth). They are multiple locations though out Illinois.
- Sex Therapy Treatment Centers in Illinois – Help with sex therapy in Illinois (IL) or for an Illinois (IL) sex therapist these professionals provide sex therapy, sex psychotherapy, sex therapy counseling and sex offender therapy and Illinois (IL) sex offender Treatment. They include sex therapists, sex psychologists, sex psychotherapists and sex counselors.
- NewDay Apartments – NewDay Apartments specializes in providing housing to registered sex offenders in Kane County, IL. They offer studio, 1-bed, and 2-bed units. Applicants must show proof of income, not be on mandatory supervised release/parole/probation, and have no other felonies other than the one(s) requiring them to register.
The law offices listed below can assist with dealing with a sexual crime defense,removing your name from the registration (if possible by law), divorce or child custody battle. They can also assist with other legal matters you may have.
- The Law Office of Steven R. Hunter – The stakes have never been higher for those accused of sex crimes in Illinois. If you or a loved one are accused of sex offense crimes, call our Chicago sex crime lawyers immediately. Located in Chicago.
- Law Offices of Salvatore C. Miglore & Associates – The Law Offices of Salvatore C. Miglore & Associates have various resources at its disposal. We understand the difficulty you may be facing as a result of your conviction, and we will do everything we can to help you move on with your life. Located in Wheaton, IL.
- Motta & Motta LLC – When you are charged with a sex offense, you will need to hire someone who is capable of defending this type of case. Cases involving sex offenses have to be handled by an experienced and skilled Chicagoland area sex crime defense lawyer who can make the other side see the situation from your perspective. Located in Aurora, IL.
- Stone & Associates, LTD. – At Stone & Associates, we’ve served clients throughout Lake County and the rest of northeastern Illinois for nearly 40 years, making a name for ourselves as spirited advocates who work hard to keep our clients out of jail. We care deeply about the health and well-being of the people with whom we work, and we defend you vigorously as we explore all of the legal options available to you. If you’ve been accused of a sex offense, don’t wait to call on Stone & Associates. Located in Waukegan, IL.
- Hanna & Ruud, LLC – At the law firm of Hanna & Ruud, LLC, we have obtained dismissals, not guilty verdicts, and amended charges in dozens of sex offense cases, including sexual assault, solicitation, sexual abuse, rape, Internet sexual solicitation, child pornography, criminal sexual abuse, indecent exposure, pandering, prostitution, statutory rape, child solicitation or enticement, possession of child pornography, and aggravated sexual battery. We work with a number of licensed professionals and experts, as well as attend several seminars yearly understand the methods and procedures used by police in sex crimes. Located in Moline, IL.
- Illinois Voices – Illinois Voices fights for and supports laws that MAKE SENSE, ones that actually make society safer while protecting the constitutional rights of everyone involved. They provide assistance with finding housing and employment.
- Re-Entry Illinois – This site has been developed to assist persons formerly detained locate the services and housing necessary to develop alternatives to re-incarceration. The site is designed to be a state resource and will include localized information whenever possible. Does provide a list of organizations willing to help with housing. Note that not all are willing to rent to people on the sex offender registry.
- New Beginnings Recovery Homes, Inc – New Beginnings Recovery Homes, Inc. mission is to provide a “holistic continuum of care” to the socially liable regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, or sexual orientation. Our agency has worked on the South and Westside of Chicago with socially liable populations (HIV+/AIDS Impacted Individuals, Veterans, Chemically Dependent, Moderately Mentally Ill, Sex Offenders and Non-Sex Offenders) for the past 20 years.
- Illinois Senate – Find out who your state senator is and ways to contact him/her.
- Illinois House of Representatives– Find out who your state House of Representative is and ways to contact him/her.
- Illinois Governor – Find out who your state’s governor is and how to contact him/her.