The links below are to websites that offer information related to Idaho sex offense laws, statistics and other related topics. All website listed below provided information only for the state of Idaho. The resources below are listed in no particular order. If you know of any other resources that should be added to the Idaho sex offender resource list, please contact us and let us know.
We do not certify, endorse, or control any of these external link. We do not certify accuracy, timeliness of information, and/or working of these links. Use of this information is voluntary and should be independently reviewed for accuracy.
Links will open in a new window.
State Register, Laws & Information
- Idaho Public Sex Offender Registration – This is the Idaho state police official Sex Offender Registry database. It can be used to view information about a Sexual Offender.
- Idaho Information for Sex Offenders – Information regarding the sex offender registration laws in Idaho.
Support & Counseling
- Wanda Newton, M. Ed.– Wanda Newton offers counseling for sexual offenders. She is located in Caldwell, Idaho.
- H&H Treatment Program – H & H Treatment Programs provides specialized sex offender treatment to individuals struggling with unhealthy sexual behaviors. Individual and group treatment addresses dynamic and stable risk factors and is available to clients both pre and post incarceration. Located in Meridian, Nampa, Twin Falls and Burley.
- Certified Sex Offender Treatment Provider Qualifications – This list is provided by the Idaho Sex Offender Management Board. It has both adult and juvenile approved treatment providers.
- Sex Therapy Treatment Centers in Georgia – Help with sex therapy in Idaho (ID) or for an Idaho (ID) sex therapist these professionals provide sex therapy, sex psychotherapy, sex therapy counseling and sex offender therapy and Idaho (ID) sex offender Treatment. They include sex therapists, sex psychologists, sex psychotherapists and sex counselors.
The law offices listed below can assist with dealing with a sexual crime defense, removing your name from the registration (if possible by law), divorce or child custody battle. They can also assist with other legal matters you may have.
- Martens Law Office, P.C – At Martens Law Office in Boise, Idaho, Attorney Jared B. Martens has the experience you need on your side. He has extensive experience in sex crimes defense and a thorough understanding of what it takes to get these charges reduced or dismissed – or to fight for an acquittal.
- Sallaz & Schild Law Offices – The Boise sex crime attorneys at Sallaz & Schild Law Offices including our supporting legal staff are dedicated to helping individuals facing pending criminal accusations involving sex crime related criminal charges. Located in Boise.
- Cutler Law Office – We know that there are two sides to every story and that your side deserves to be heard in a court of law. Contact our firm today to speak with a skilled criminal defense lawyer who can draw from experience and as a former deputy prosecutor. We know your rights after you have been arrested and accused of serious penalties and we can defend you in state or federal courts in Idaho. Located in Idaho Falls.
- Anderson, Palmer, George & Walsh – If you have been charged with a sex crime you understand the seriousness of these allegations. An attorney who will listen to your side of the story and provide you with an aggressive defense could make all the difference. At the Coeur d’ Alene law offices of Anderson, Palmer, George & Walsh we protect the rights of people charged with sex crimes in communities throughout North Idaho and the state. Located in Coeur d Alene.
- Bethel Ministries – Acceptance Criteria – This discipleship program exists to help those men who have a desire to make the transition from incarceration back into the community as a transformed and productive citizen. Bethel Ministries guides and helps men make such positive changes which are necessary. We provide monitored housing in a structured Christian family setting and assist in mentoring, a church home and employment encouragement.
- Idaho State Senate – Find out who your state senator is and ways to contact him/her.
- Idaho State House of Representatives– Find out who your state House of Representative is and ways to contact him/her.
- Idaho’s Governor – Find out who your state’s governor is and how to contact him/her.