The links below are to websites that offer information related to Hawaii sex offense laws, statistics and other related topics. All website listed below provided information only for the state of Hawaii. The resources below are listed in no particular order. If you know of any other resources that should be added to the Hawaii sex offender resource list, please contact us and let us know.
We do not certify, endorse, or control any of these external link. We do not certify accuracy, timeliness of information, and/or working of these links. Use of this information is voluntary and should be independently reviewed for accuracies.
Links will open in a new window.
State Register & Laws
- Hawaii Public Sex Offender Registration – This is the Hawaii Attorney Criminal Justice Data Center official Sex Offender Registry database. It can be used to view information about a Sexual Offender.
- Hawaii Sex Offender Registry Law – This is the law that states who must register, when they must register, what they must register and other information about the Hawaii sex offender registry law.
- Catholic Charities Hawaii – Catholic Charities Hawaii offers services and counseling for adult victims and perpetrators of sexual and domestic violence. Programs are offered for sex offender relapse prevention, domestic violence, group counseling, community awareness and training, and victim assistance. They also offers services and programs for juvenile sex offenders. They are located Honolulu, Hawaii.
- American Board of Sexology (Hawaii List) – American Board of Sexology provides a list of Therapist with some specializing with sex offenders.
- Hawaii Psychological Services, Inc. – Dr. Jul has trained at Honolulu Family Therapy Centre, Inc. for three years with a focus on forensic violence risk assessment, sexual offender treatment and working with adjudicated adolescents at the Hawaii Youth Correctional Facility.
- Sex Therapy Treatment Centers in Hawaii – Help with sex therapy in Hawaii (HI) or for a Hawaii (HI) sex therapist these professionals provide sex therapy, sex psychotherapy, sex therapy counseling and sex offender therapy and Hawaii (HI) sex offender Treatment. They include sex therapists, sex psychologists, sex psychotherapists and sex counselors.
The law offices listed below can assist with dealing with a sexual crime defense,removing your name from the registration (if possible by law), divorce or child custody battle. They can also assist with other legal matters you may have.
- Harrison & Matsuoka – The sex crime lawyers of Harrison & Matsuoka in Hawaii provide criminal defense for clients charged with sexual assault, statutory rape, molestation, spousal rape, and other sex crimes.
- Todd Eddins | Attorney at Law – Hiring a renowned sex crimes attorney is your first step to combat charges that have immediate and potentially lifelong consequences. At Todd Eddins, Attorney at Law, I have successfully represented clients charged in some of Hawaii’s most high-profile sex crime cases and won many other cases that have not received media attention.
- Law Offices of Brook Hart – Attorney Brook Hart is known throughout Hawaii and nationwide as a diligent advocate for clients facing high-stakes criminal accusations. If you have been charged with rape, sexual assault, distribution of child pornography or any other sex crime, do not hesitate to contact Mr. Hart’s offices.
- Law Offices of Scot Stuart Brower – At the Law Offices of Scot Stuart Brower, we work with experienced forensic specialists and lab technicians in reviewing the handling and processing of evidence from an alleged rape or sexual assault. Recognizing the possibility of false allegations and the role mental instability can play, Mr. Brower also consults psychologists and private investigators in challenging the reliability of the alleged victim’s claims and statements to police.
- The Community Assistance Center – The Community Assistance Center is a private, non-profit organization which works to make Hawai`i a safer place. We serve the community by teaching our clients who are offenders, offender’s families, ex-offenders, and youth involved with the criminal justice system, a range of fundamental skills which help them become more self-reliant, crime free, and productive citizens.
- Hawaii Senate – Find out who your state senator is and ways to contact him/her.
- Hawaii House of Representatives– Find out who your state Representative is and ways to contact him/her.
- Hawaii Governor – Find out who your state’s governor is and how to contact him/her.