The links below are to websites that offer information related to Georgia sex offense laws, statistics and other related topics. All website listed below provided information only for the state of Georgia. The resources below are listed in no particular order. If you know of any other resources that should be added to the Georgia sex offender resource list, please contact us and let us know.
We do not certify, endorse, or control any of these external link. We do not certify accuracy, timeliness of information, and/or working of these links. Use of this information is voluntary and should be independently reviewed for accuracy.
Links will open in a new window.
State Register, Laws & Information
- Georgia Public Sex Offender Registration – This is the Georgia Bureau of Investigation official Sex Offender Registry database. It can be used to view information about a Sexual Offender.
- Sex Offender Registry Frequently Asked Questions – A list of frequently asked questions regarding the Georgia Sex Offender Registration.
- Sexually Harmful Behaviors Intervention Program (pdf)- Policy provided by the Georgia Department of Juvenile Justice related to how juvenile treatment is to be provided.
Support & Counseling
- The Highland Institute – The Highland Institute specializes in treatment for adult and adolescent sex offenders and individuals engaged in sexually compulsive behaviors. They are located Atlanta, Georgia.
- Family Recovery Counseling – The Family Recovery Counseling offers sex offenders services evaluations and treatment that is approved by Georgia probation and parole. They have 3 locations in Georgia; Cumming, Grainville, and Monroe.
- Medlin Treatment Center – Medlin Treatment Center (MTC) is a counseling center in the metro Atlanta area. MTC has 2 divisions that offer psychological services for: General issues and Sexual issues. They offer sex offender treatment for both adults and juveniles.
- New Leaf Counseling and Recovery – New Leaf Counseling and Recovery, LLC provides Sexual Offender Treatment from a Licensed Professional Counselor who is a Clinical Member of the Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers. They are located in Cumming, Georgia.
- Counseling Services Inc. – Provides a Sex Offender Treatment Program, a program designed to cover a range of topics related to sexual offending across an 18-month period. Located in LaGrange, GA.
- Sex Therapy Treatment Centers in Georgia – Help with sex therapy in Georgia (GA) or for a Georgia (GA) sex therapist these professionals provide sex therapy, sex psychotherapy, sex therapy counseling and sex offender therapy and Georgia (GA) sex offender Therapist. They include sex therapists, sex psychologists, sex psychotherapists and sex counselors.
The law offices listed below can assist with dealing with a sexual crime defense,removing your name from the registration (if possible by law), divorce or child custody battle. They can also assist with other legal matters you may have.
- The Pate Law Firm, LLC – Provides criminal defense and assist with sex offender registration removal. Located in Atlanta.
- Conaway & Strickler, P.C. – At Conaway & Strickler, P.C., we represent convicted sex offenders throughout Georgia. We also defend individuals against sex crime charges in Georgia state and federal courts. If you need experienced defense or if you are seeking a removal hearing, contact our attorneys today. We have more than 20 years of criminal defense experience in state and federal matters. Located in Atlanta.
- The Law Office of Ben Goldberg, LLC – Provides criminal defense and assist with sex offender registration removal. Located in Marietta.
- Andrews & Sanders Law Office – At the law firm of Andrews & Sanders Law Offices in Savannah, we aggressively defend the rights of people charged with sex crimes under Georgia law and under the Uniform Code of Military Justice. We will be your advocates and make sure your side of the story is told. Don’t hesitate to contact us for a free phone consultation to get the legal help you critically need. Located in Savannah.
- Transitional Housing For Offender Reentry – The State Board of Pardons and Paroles welcomes you to the Transitional Housing for Offender Reentry (THOR) Directory, an on-line directory of community-based housing for persons releasing from prison or on probation or parole. The sites contained herein have met the State Board of Pardons and Paroles’ standards regarding safety, communication with agency staff, programming, employment, and other factors.
- Transition House – Transition House is not a band-aid program. We are here to affect permanent changes in the lives of homeless veterans. We don’t just treat veteran homelessness, we end it! Contribute today. Also provides housing assistance to those on the sex offender registration.
- Georgia’s Senate – Find out who your state senator is and ways to contact him/her.
- Georgia’s House of Representatives– Find out who your state House of Representative is and ways to contact him/her.
- Georgia’s Governor – Find out who your state’s governor is and how to contact him/her.