The links below are to websites that offer information related to Washington DC sex offense laws, statistics and other related topics. All website listed below provided information only for the District of Columbia. The resources below are listed in no particular order. If you know of any other resources that should be added to the Washington DC sex offender resource list, please contact us and let us know.
We do not certify, endorse, or control any of these external link. We do not certify accuracy, timeliness of information, and/or working of these links. Use of this information is voluntary and should be independently reviewed for accuracies.
Links will open in a new window.
District of Columbia Registration & Laws
- Sex Offender Registry – Washington DC – Information regarding the sex offender registration laws in Washington DC.
Support & Counseling
- Clinical and Forensic Associates, P.C. – Clinical and Forensic Associates, P.C. is a treatment provider of specific sex offender therapy to the Washington, D.C. area.
- Family Behavioral Services – Sex Offender Counseling – Family Behavioral Services is an Outpatient Mental Health Clinic servicing the Washington, DC Metropolitan area. Provides carefully planned and individualized designed to enhance the spiritual, psychological, educational, cultural, and social areas of the client’s lives. ADA compliant. Located in Hyattsville, MD.
- Jason Kalafat Defense Attorney – If you have been arrested, or you suspect you are under investigation, for a sex crimes offense, contact Jason Kalafat for a free, initial legal consultation. Mr. Kalafat will calmly walk you through the legal process in preparation for what you will face, and he can help you determine your best course of legal action.
- Law Offices of G. Allen Dale – Based as we are in Washington, D.C., many sex crimes cases involve interstate travel between the District of Columbia, Virginia and Maryland. Proven attorney G. Allen Dale has also capably defended government employees who have had their work computers seized.
- The Law Offices of David Stein – In Washington, DC, the applicable Statute categorizes several degrees of sexual abuse all very serious and all punishable by significant prison terms and stiff fines. It is critical to engage from the outset the services of an experienced criminal law DC defense lawyer expert in litigating sexual abuse cases. Our DC criminal lawyers are thoroughly familiar with the various degrees of DC sexual offense charges and how to use the relevant Statutory language or the applicable case law in your favor.
- Offender Aid and Restoration of Arlington County, Inc – OAR is the leading provider of offender services in Arlington County and the Cities of Alexandria and Falls Church Virginia as well as Washington DC. Offender Aid and Restoration offers: Jail-based educational, therapeutic and career development programs; Supervised community service; Professional re-entry services; Employment counseling; A talented corps of community volunteers.