The links below are to websites that offer information related to Delaware sex offense laws, statistics and other related topics. All website listed below provided information only for the state of Delaware. The resources below are listed in no particular order. If you know of any other resources that should be added to the Delaware sex offender resource list, please contact us and let us know.
We do not certify, endorse, or control any of these external link. We do not certify accuracy, timeliness of information, and/or working of these links. Use of this information is voluntary and should be independently reviewed for accuracies.
Links will open in a new window.
State Register & Laws
- Delaware Public Sex Offender Registry – This is the Delaware State Police official Sex Offender Registry database. It can be used to view informatin about a Sexual Offender.
- Title 11, Section 4120 & 4121 – Title 11, Section 4120 & 4121 of the Delaware Code requires the Delaware State Police to maintain a registry of sex offenders available to the public via the internet.
- Providence of Delaware – Providence of Delaware offers sex offender counseling along with several other counseling options. Visit their website to find the location closes to you.
- Sex Therapy Therapists in Delaware – List of sex therapy in Delaware (DE) providing sex therapy, sex psychotherapy, sex therapy counseling and sex offender therapy and Delaware (DE) sex offender Therapist. They include sex therapists, sex psychologists, sex psychotherapists and sex counselors.
- New Castle County Transitional Housing (PDF) – CHANGE Transitional Housing offers Transition housing (Single men coming out of prison who are in recovery pay rent and share expenses in group for 6 months to a year). Transitional housing provides temporary housing and support services over an extended period of time. Located in Wilmington, Delaware.
- John P. Deckers – Criminal Defense Lawyer – John Deckers has successfully prosecuted and defended sex offense charges for nearly twenty years, and can provide skilled legal representation in all types of sex charges. Located in Wilmington, Delaware.
- Thomas A. Foley Attorney at Law – John Deckers has successfully prosecuted and defended sex offense charges for nearly twenty years, and can provide skilled legal representation in all types of sex charges. Located in Wilmington, Delaware.
- The Law Office of Brian J. Chapman – If you have been accused of a sex crime anywhere in Delaware contact Lawyer Brian J. Chapman. Located in Wilmington, Delaware and offer free consultations for those charged with sex crimes in Delaware.
- Law Offices of Francis E. Farren – Francis E. Farren will protect your rights and fight to minimize the impact of a sex crime on your life. Because he once prosecuted cases just like these, he can use his insights and knowledge gained as a prosecutor to help people accused of serious sex crimes. Located in Newark, Delaware.
- Kevin P. O’Neill Law Offices – Will help you examine every alternative to minimize or avoid the draconian punishments in this severe area of law. Located in Wilmington, Delaware.
- Delaware Advocates for Rational Sex Offense Laws – We seek effective, fact-based sex offense laws and policies which promote public safety, safeguard civil liberties, honor human dignity, and offer holistic prevention, healing, and restoration.
- Delaware State Senate – Find out whom your state senator is and ways to contact him/her.
- Delaware House of Representatives– Find out whom your state representative is and ways to contact him/her..
- Delaware Governor – Find out whom your state governor is and ways to contact him/her.
Any .pdf file needs Adobe Reader to view. Click here to download Adobe Reader.