The links below are to websites that offer information related to Connecticut sex offense laws, statistics and other related topics. All website listed below provided information only for the state of Connecticut. The resources below are listed in no particular order. If you know of any other resources that should be added to the Connecticut sex offender resource list, please contact us and let us know.
We do not certify, endorse, or control any of these external link. We do not certify accuracy, timeliness of information, and/or working of these links. Use of this information is voluntary and should be independently reviewed for accuracies.
Links will open in a new window.
State Register & Laws
- Connecticut Public Sex Offender Registration – This is the Connecticut Department of Public Safety official Sex Offender Registry database. It can be used to view information about a Sexual Offender.
- The Connecticut Association for the Treatment of Sexual Offenders – The Connecticut Association for the Treatment of Sexual Offenders (CATSO) is a multi-disciplinary professional association serving the welfare of the community by promoting safe, effective and humane responses to the problems of child and adult sexual abusers.
- ChangePoint – ChangePoint offers a personal and supportive approach to addressing life’s difficulties. Dr. George Geysen, a clinical psychologist, offers a unique blend of warmth and experience integrating traditional cognitive and dynamic approaches with state of the art Eastern ideas. Located in Glastonbury, Connecticut.
- Behavior Counts! – Provides Adolescent Sex Offender Treatment and Adult Sex Offender Treatment. Serving the areas of Lyme, Waterbury and Torrington.
- Sex Therapy Therapists in Connecticut – Help with sex therapy in Connecticut (CT) or for a Connecticut (CT) sex therapist these professionals provide sex therapy, sex psychotherapy, sex therapy counseling and sex offender therapy and Connecticut (CT) sex offender Therapist. They include sex therapists, sex psychologists, sex psychotherapists and sex counselors. Listing located throughout the state of Connecticut.
- Law Offices of Robert B. Muchinsky, LLC – Have you been accused of a Connecticut sex offense? A defense lawyer with experience in sex crimes law can improve your situation. At the Law Offices of Robert B. Muchinsky, LLC, we provide experienced representation for people facing sex crime charges in Connecticut. Located in Hartford.
- Jacobs & Dow, LLC – If you have been accused of a sexual offense, the police and prosecutors aggressively will pursue a conviction. At our law firm, our criminal defense lawyers work to protect your rights and your personal freedom. We know how to examine and challenge evidence and adverse witnesses. Located in New Haven and serve clients in New Haven County and throughout Connecticut.
- Brown Paindiris & Scott, LLP – CSex crime cases are not for inexperienced lawyers. The evidence prosecutors will use in these cases is often graphic and repulsive. Prosecutors will stand behind that evidence. A lawyer defending against sex crime charges must be able to review that evidence and remain objective while finding the flaws in it and in the rest of the prosecutor’s case. Located in Hartford.
- Law Offices of Mickey Sherman – It is critical to have an experienced defense attorney who can build a strong case — someone who will not be intimidated by the prosecution’s aggressive tactics. At the Law Offices of Mickey Sherman in Greenwich, Connecticut, I understand how sex crime accusations are made and how to defend against them. Located in Greenwich.
- The Connection Inc. – Everyone deserves a second chance. The Connection’s community justice services assist you or your loved one with the education, skills and resources needed to return to the community after prison as a productive and valued citizen. Our positive support, state-of-the-art rehabilitation and supervisory services and innovative housing options have proven to be what many people need to rewrite their stories.
- Connecticut General Assembly– Find out whom your General Assembly Representative is and ways to contact him/her.
- Contact Connecticut’s Governor – Find out whom your state’s governor is and how to contact him/her.