The links below are to websites that offer information related to Colorado sex offense laws, statistics and other related topics. All website listed below provided information only for the state of Colorado. The resources below are listed in no particular order. If you know of any other resources that should be added to the Colorado sex offender resource list, please contact us and let us know.
We do not certify, endorse, or control any of these external link. We do not certify accuracy, timeliness of information, and/or working of these links. Use of this information is voluntary and should be independently reviewed for accuracies.
Links will open in a new window.
State Register & Laws
- Colorado Department of Public Safety Sex Offender Management Board – The Sex Offender Management Board (SOMB) is in charge of developing standards and guidelines for the evaluation, treatment, and behavioral monitoring of sex offenders in Colorado.
- Colorado Public Sex Offender Registration – This is the Colorado Bureau of Investigation official Sex Offender Registry database. It can be used to view information about a Sexual Offender.
- CURE Questions and Responses (pdf) – The Colorado Cure (Citizens United for Rehabilitation of Errants: An effort to reduce crime through criminal justice reform) asked the SOTMP a list of questions. This document is a list of those questions and the responses by the Colorado SOTMP.
- Colorado Sex Offender Treatment and Monitoring Program Fact Sheet (pdf) – Provided by the Colorado Department of Corrections.
- Comcor Inc., Community Responsibility Program (CRP) – Comcor Inc., Community Responsibility Program (CRP) operates a program that’s design for low- to moderate-risk sex offenders and they primarily treats offenders who have committed crimes against children.
- Colorado Service Group for Sex Love Addicts – A site listing 12 step recovery programs dealing with sex and love addictions in the state of Colorado.
- Sexual Offense Resource Services, LLC – Sexual Offense Resource Services, LLC provides intensive outpatient and Containment Treatment for adult sexual offenders. They have several locations in Colorado.
- Stephen Brake Associates – They provide consulting, training, and expert witness services focused on sex offending, violent offending, internet pornography, risk assessment, sexual harassment, community safety, and the personality dynamics of criminal offenders. They provide training in treatment program development for both adult and adolescent offenders and we offer program evaluation services.
- Treatment and Evaluation Services – The staff members of Treatment and Evaluation Services are highly trained mental health professionals committed to providing the highest level of therapeutic services. We are dedicated to maintaining ethical and effective treatment and state of the art evaluations and assessments. Offices located in Aurora and Fort Collins.
- Colorado Counseling & Consulting Services – The Sex Offense Treatment Program at CCCS is a ful spectrum program designed to meet the Colorado SOMB or Sex Offender Management Board’s Standards and Guidelines for evaluation, treatment, and supervision requirements. Located in Colorado Springs.
- Sex Therapy Treatment Centers in Colorado – Help with sex therapy in Colorado (CO) or for a Colorado (CO) sex therapist these professionals provide sex therapy, sex psychotherapy, sex therapy counseling and sex offender therapy and Colorado (CO) sex offender Treatment. They include sex therapists, sex psychologists, sex psychotherapists and sex counselors. Listing located throughout the state of Colorado.
- O’Malley Law Office – Experience is our greatest asset to handle your sex offense case. Our sexual assault lawyers in Denver are adept at dealing with criminal sex cases. They have built relationships with important decision makers throughout Colorado. Sometimes it does depend on who you know and what you know. Located in Denver.
- Wolf Law, LLC – The defense lawyers at Wolf Law have handled all types of sex crime charges and can help you through the process from the very beginning to the end. They will be there for you every step of the way with aggressive representation and compassionate counseling. Assisted with legal services to have your name removed from the sex offender registration. Located in Denver.
- McClintock & McClintock, P.C. – Colorado Sex Crime Attorneys are available to address your legal issue in Colorado without delay. Our criminal defense practice was built on successfully defending clients against felony and misdemeanor sexual assault charges in Colorado Springs and surrounding areas.
- Shazam Kianpour & Associates, P.C. – At Shazam Kianpour & Associates, P.C., we aren’t just lawyers, we are your team, your number one supporters, and the criminal defense sex crime specialists who know how and what to do to help you get the justice you deserve. We are more passionate and more invested in your future than any other person you will meet. Located in Denver.
- Colorado Advocates for Change – Colorado Advocate for Change mission is to support those that are required to register and their families. They also provide assistance with housing and job placement.
- Colorado General Assembly – Senate – Find out whom your state senator is and ways to contact him/her.
- Colorado General Assembly – Representatives– Find out whom your state Representative is and ways to contact him/her.
- Contact Colorado’s Governor – Find out whom your state’s governor is and how to contact him/her.