The links below are to websites that offer information related to Arkansas sex offense laws, statistics and other related topics. All website listed below provided information only for the state of Arkansas. The resources below are listed in no particular order. If you know of any other resources that should be added to the Arkansas sex offender resource list, please contact us and let us know.
We do not certify, endorse, or control any of these external link. We do not certify accuracy, timeliness of information, and/or working of these links. Use of this information is voluntary and should be independently reviewed for accuracies.
Links will open in a new window.
State Register & Laws
- Arkansas Crime Information Center – This is the state of Arkansas’s official Sex Offender Registry database. It can be used to view information about a Sexual Offender.
- Arkansas Sex Offender Registry Manual – This is a comprehensive informational and instructional text designed for the Arkansas criminal justice community, particularly those who are in charge of the registration and community notification in their jurisdiction. (This is a .pdf file)
- Sex Offender Assessment Committee Guidelines and Procedures – Information about the Arkansas Sex Offender Assessment Committee and what procedures they use to determine the threat level of a sex offender. (This is a .pdf file)
- Piney Ridge Fayetteville – Piney Ridge of Fayetteville is an adolescent behavioral treatment center in Fayetteville, Arkansas, that has been in operation since 1996. The treatment program in this facility focuses on youth with sexually inappropriate behaviors.
- Sex Therapy Therapists in Arkansas – If you’re looking for help with sex therapy in Arkansas (AR) or for an Arkansas (AR) sex therapist these professionals provide sex therapy, sex psychotherapy, sex therapy counseling and sex offender therapy and Arkansas (AR) sex offender Therapist. They include sex therapists, sex psychologists, sex psychotherapists and sex counselors.
- Empathy in Action LLC – Helen E. Miller work includes working with adults and adolescent sex offenders. She is an ATSA (association for the treatment of sex abusers) member and participate in training’s throughout the year with ATSA.
- Perimeter Healthcare’s – Perimeter Healthcare’s mission is to achieve healthy outcomes for people suffering from mental and behavioral health challenges by providing the best and most comprehensive care. We are dedicated to treating our patients with the utmost respect and creating an environment that fosters trust and transparency. Work with children & adolescents that have sexualized behaviors. WoodRidge Behavioral Center is located in West Memphis, AR.
The law offices listed below can assist with dealing with a sexual crime defense,removing your name from the registration (if possible by law), divorce or child custody battle. They can also assist with other legal matters you may have.
- Wilson & Haubert, PLLC – Focuses on registered sex offenders in legal matters in Arkansas: petitions to de-register, over-enforcement, incorrect application of registration law, parole plans, etc. Located in North Little Rock, AR.
- Arkansas Time After Time – Arkansas Time After Time (ATAT) brings together Registered Sex Offenders along with their family members, loved ones, and friends; professionals in the fields of law enforcement, community corrections, and attorneys; professionals in the field of mental health care; legislators; the media; the victims of sex crime and victims advocacy groups. This unified effort joins effective and efficient law enforcement practices with comprehensive and cohesive social rehabilitation programs, making things better for everyone.
- Arkansas State Senators – Find out whom your state senator is and ways to contact him/her.
- Arkansas State House of Representatives – Find out whom your state House of Representative is and ways to contact him/her.
- Arkansas Governor – Find out whom your state’s governor is and how to contact him/her.